Our Motivation Beliefs, Vision & Mission
The Philosophy Of our Ministry
River of life Ministry is centered on the foundation that the church is the body of Christ of which Jesus himself is the sovereign head (Col. 1:15-18; Math 16:18)
We believe that great commission (Math 28:19-20) and the great commandment (Math. 22:37-39) given by our Lord before His as ascension provided as with five purposes for what His church is to be doing until his return. These five purposes are: worship, ministry, evangelism, fellowship and discipleship.
Our Core Beliefs.
- There is one God in three persons. Co-equal and co-existence in every divine attribute.
- The Bible is the very word of God, it is a supernatural book, it is the final and full revelation God’s will to man.
- Salvation: We believe all people are sinners by nature and therefore are under condemnation, that God saves and regenerates based upon faith by the Holy Spirit. Those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord (Acts. 8:15, Eph 2:1-3, Rom. 3:23 and Rom. 5:8, Titus. 3:15)
- The church: We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body of which Christ is the Head and all who are born again are part of the body of Christ (1st Corr. 12:12-13, Eph. 4:15-16)
- We believe in the second coming of Christ which is His personal, visible return to Earth, in the resurrection of the body and the final judgment.
- The Ordinances (Matthew. 28:19, Luke. 22:19-20, Acts. 2:38)
We believe that the Lord commanded us practice, follow in his footsteps and Holy Communion and baptism.
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to glorify God, make disciples and facilitate the growth of purpose-driven Church which relates to society in the twenty first century. We believe that it’s important for the church to rediscover Gods purpose and design for His Church in order to renew its place and relevance in a postmodern, post Christian and multi-cultural society. To be effective in our changing world, today’s church must learn to be outgrown rather than ingrown.
It must be willing to reach out as well as step out in faith, looking beyond its bottom line to meet the needs of the area to which it ministers and make disciples. It’s vital for the church to make a priority, be visionary, function in unity and broader in love by investing in less fortunate members of the society like the sick, orphans, widows and the prisoners. The church should be deeper in faith and broader in love.
Our Mission is to win souls, disciple, teach, train, equip and commission every person under our care into Winning more souls for Christ.